注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

神的谪居地

只有清醒才能装糊涂

 
 
 

日志

 
 

实用外企工作邮件30句  

2011-10-11 17:46:01|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…

我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。

 

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…

先前在10月5日所写的信。。。

5. As I mentioned earlier about…

如我先前所提及关于。。。

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail…

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。

7. As we discussed on the phone…

如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。

8. from our decision at the previous meeting…

如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。

9. as you requested/per your requirement…

按照你的要求。。。

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that…

请被告知。。。

16. Please note that…

请注意。。。

17. We would like to inform you that…

我们想要通知你。。。

18. I am convinced that…

我确信。。。

19. We agree with you on…

我们同意你在。。。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…

从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高兴地告诉你。。。

24. We are pleased to learn that…

我们很高兴得知。。。

25. We wish to notify you that…

我们希望通知你。。。

26. Congratulation on your…

恭喜您关于。。。

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that…

我们很抱歉地通知你。。。

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

  评论这张
 
阅读(28)| 评论(0)
推荐

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018